Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March.

March already!
 
 
As usual it's Anything Goes and as usual we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.
 
Instead of making a card, this month I've opted for something different:
 
 
A recipe book!
I chose the adorable Chef Pierre - Test and colored him with Copics.
Background paper is from American Crafts.
I opted for a Christmas-sy palette of green and red which happens to be also the colors of our flags.
 
I love Chef Pierre! It's not my first creation with one of these digis and I always find him so cute!
 
We can't wait to see what you create for next Christmas!
If you need some inspiration, have a look here to see the Amazing creations from the DT!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
This booklet is available in my Etsy shop in two versions. If you are interested and cannot find it, please contact me and I'll be pleased to help!


6 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful recipe booklet. Great colour choices for this fun image. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL project! I just LOVE it! Made me smile! SO well done!
    Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for March x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, and it's oh so cute! A great way to use us some bits of ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete