Tuesday, March 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March - Mid-Month Inspiration.

Hello!
Here I ame again with some fresh inspiration for our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I chose another image from Bugaboo Stamps, our generous sponsor: Santa Ornaments. I colored him with Copics and glitter and mounted him on a card base from a local shop. A velvet ribbon and some rhinestones give a special touch.
 
Don't forget to check my teamies' cards here on the challenge blog!!!
 
Just another 15 days and we'll be in April!!! Can't wait to leave these ugly winter months behind!
 
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you're interested and cannot find it, please conact me.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that dotted paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for March x

    ReplyDelete