Friday, April 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April.

April!
Can't believe winter is over!
 
Now, let's go back into the Christmas mood since I'm here for a new Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra!
 
This is my card:
 
 
with Crabby Cat Christmas from our lovely sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps!
I know it's not the traditional card with the Christmas spirit but I found this cat adorable and I've had so much fun working with it!
Papers are from my stash.
 
Have a look at the fab cards from our DT here on the challenge blog! Can't wait to see what you create!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Holly Jolly Challenge # 68: Use Your Stash (papers)
 
 
This card is for sale. Please, contact me if you are interested and cannot find it in my Etsy shop.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Such a fun image on this beautiful card. Love your colour choices too. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love that grumpy cat !! Thanks for joining our challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, stunning colour combo and the grumpy cat is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. He looks how I feel!

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Love your papers and that sentiment is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is way TOO cute!!! Made me smile!! new follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete