Friday, April 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April - Mid-Month Inspiration.

Ohhh! I'm SO sorry to be so late with my mid-month post for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April but I really couldn't do this before.
 
Anyway, here I am with my inspiration:
 
 
I chose Merry Christmas to Ewe digi stamp from Bugaboo.
While planning my card I had two options and, since I couldn't choose my fav one, I decided to make two cards!
 
This is the light blue version:

 
Images are colored with Copics and glitter and are mounted on cardstock die cuts from a magazine. Sentiments are from the same magazine.
 
I LOVE this sheep!
 
Don't forget to have a look at all the other cards made by the DT, you can find them here!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: H is for Hat Christmas Ones of course!
 
 
These cards are for sale. Please, contact me if you cannot find them in my shop.
 


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for April, Monica. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards....I love the cute sheep.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,these are so cute.Both colour ways look super and just love that sheep too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest card/s ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A CLEAN AND SIMPLE CARD" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute such a fun image too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! Love the bit of sparkle on his hat; so fun. And it is hard to choose which color card is the prettiest, so I can see why you went with both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super fun card, loving them both. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant fun cards!

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete