Sunday, May 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for May - Mid-month Inspiration.

Happy Sunday!
The sun shines here today, birds sing and it's a very peaceful morning.
 
While I can't believe we're already on May 15, I'm ready for my mid-month inspiration post for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
 
This is my card:
 
 
I chose the lovely Scene It - Santa and Friends digi from Bugaboo Stamps and had a great fun coloring it.
I wanted a simple card with the image as focus so I only added a background paper from Toga and some matching pearls in the corners.
 
There are great cards to inspire you in the blog! Have a look there if you need a bit more inspiration!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale. If you cannot find it in my Etsy shop please contact me.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, great image and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining in woth us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.

    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely design mid-month inspiration for our CHNC challenge extra for May x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wooow it has so much coloring job
    and you did the best
    lovvee this bugaboo Images
    and love your holiday card
    sweet and beautiful card
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the image, but what a lot of work!

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Printing out the image so large and letting it be the star of the show was a great idea! That fun paper gives just enough interest without overshaddowing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete