Wednesday, June 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June.

June already? I can't believe it! Schools are closing in a few days and summer is here with its long days and... well... not so warm weather so far...
 
We have to talk about Christmas today, about our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June!
 
This is my project:
 
 
You know how I love making tags and these are among my favourite so far!
 
I used the super cute Mrs. Clause from our lovely sponsor Bugaboo Stamps and positioned her on pre-printed tags I found in a shop which I decorated with green ribbon, heart-shaped rhinestones, baker's twine and a little bell.
 
I made only a set of five but I should make more, I really enjoyed making them!
 
My teamies created great cards for this month inspiration, have a look here to see them all!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
These tags are for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested and cannot find them in the shop, please contact me.
 


6 comments:

  1. Fun tags. Thank you for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! These tags are super adorable! Mrs. Claus is colored to perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH stop! Too cute! Haha! :)
    (Sorry I'm behind!) :)
    Thanks for sharing over at ATSM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration card for CHNC challenge extra for June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the images and the pretty background, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww . . . how cute!! These tags are definitely fabulous; I love the addition of the bells.

    ReplyDelete