Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Inspiration.

Here I am to give you some more inspiration for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June!
 
Again this month, I opted for tags:
 
 
I chose this adorable Santa Candy Cane from Bugaboo Stamps and mounted them on pre-decorated tags. I matched the gold stars with glittery tape and satin ribbon.
Although I'm not a fan of gold, I think these colors match well together.
 
My teamies created very beautiful cards! Have a look here if you need some more inspiration!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge # 180: Anything Goes w/Option Twist: Create Your Own Challenge (Tag - Christmas - Gold)
 
These tags are for sale in my Etsy shop. Please contact me if you are interested.
 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your design inspiration for mix-month for CHNC challenge extra for June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags. very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous tags! :-) thanks for sharing over at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags with the cute Santa images, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous set of tags!! Super cute, and I love the gold glitter strip across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags are adorable and just make me smile Monica. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly for our TAG IT Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete