Friday, July 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July.

July! I can't believe it! Time really flies...
(That's probably what I say every month...).
 
Anyway, the first of the month means a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra! Are your ready?
 
This is my card:
 
 
Bugaboo Stamps being our sponsor, I chose AKV Nativity - Baby Jesus.
 
Stars made with a stencil (oops... I've just noticed that I forgot to add the star that came with the digi, I'm sorry!) and, since I didn't want it to be a very simple card, I only added matching rhinestones.
 
We have great DT cards to inspire you this month! Have a look here to see them all!
And since I'm a bit late with my post today, here you can find the winner from June Challenge!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely design for CHNC challenge extra for July - and so glad you are staying on the team for another six months. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.

    Carolyn - CCAYR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute Hazel! Love CAS style. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Simple, but the star background really makes it special.

    ReplyDelete