Thursday, September 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September.

Welcome September!
I love fall but I'm not sure I'm ready to see summer go, it's been a hot, lovely summer and I'm a bit sad to say goodbye to lazy days, craft projects and time with my daughter.
 
Anyway, it's time for a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra!
Here's my card:
 
 
I've chosen something a bit different this time: Skelekinz - Present (from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps). It's not a Christmas stamp but I loved her face and thought it was funny to use her in a Christmas card, maybe good for a teeneager.
I've opted for unusual colors too: black for the background and purple for the gift.
I love this girl, she makes me smile!
 
If you entered our August challenge, you can find winners here.
And don't forget to check the wonderful card my teamies created for this challenge: they are all here on the blog!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design card for CHNC challenge extra for September. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card..great image and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at TPS. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic festive creation! It's nice to see something a little different :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different for a Christmas creation, but it turned out fabulous! The addition of the little sprig of holly makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week for our "Non-Traditional Colours" challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete