Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge # 3 - Color Inspiration.

* * This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my card for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January * *
 
Again, Happy New Year!
 
We have a new challenge starting today at Christmas Card Challenges and it's a color-inspired one:
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
This cute little Mouse with Cookie is from Gerda Steiner Designs and I chose it for I could use the colors requested for this challenge, adding an extra red touch to make it more christmassy.
 
I'm already piling cards for next Christmas!
 
If you want to play along but are lacking inspiration, have a look here to see the beautiful cards made by our team!
 
Again, I want to wish you all the best for this new year!


5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! Love that cute little mouse with the cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Monica, love the cute mouse eating the cookie and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and a CUTE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little mouse, and that makes for a cute card!

    ReplyDelete