Monday, January 16, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge # 4 - Presents.

Oops... I completely forgot about my post for Christmas Card Challenges yesterday, I'm sorry!
 
anyway, we have a fab challenge for you:
 
 
Presents!


This is my card, well... my two cards:
 
 
I chose an old stamp from TSG and decided two make it in two different colorways, the most traditional Christmas ones: red and green!
 
The DT created fabulous cards this week too, have a look at them here!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for Anything Goes
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Monica, I love this Santa! very cute and the colours are fabulous too, LOVE them :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Monica, love the design.
    Thanks for joining this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete