Sunday, January 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January!

Happy 2017!
 
While still toasting and welcoming the new year, I'm ready with this very first post for 2017!
 
We have a challenge starting now at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, are you ready to start making card for next Christmas? I am!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I chose Peace Love and Joy Angel from our super-sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. I printed it on a star background paper from Pink Petticoat and colored it with Copics.
I then added the velvet ribbon, a button and lots of tiny multicolored rhinestones.
 
Have a look here to see if you are the winner of our December challenge and to be inspired by the lovely cards from the team!
 
I wish you all the best for this new year and especially Peace, Love and lots of Joy!
 


3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the colors
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely design crafting for CHNC challenge extra for January xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Love all that pink!

    ReplyDelete