Sunday, January 15, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January - Mid-Month Post.

Welcome to a new mid-month post for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra!
 
Here's my card:
 
 
I chose Snowmen Blocks from our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps and made a very simple card, coloring the image with Copics and glitter and mounting the square to a white card.
 
My teamies have made great cards to inspire you so have a look at our challenge blog and start working on your Christmas cards... it's never too early!!
 
I'll be back soon for another Christmas-themed post!

2 comments:

  1. I love that image, Monica. Thanks so much for a lovely design inspiration card for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Those snowmen are definitely having fun! Love the added sparkle.

    ReplyDelete