Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hedgehogs in Love!

I must confess that hedgehogs have never been a passion of mine, maybe becuase it's not something we see in the big city. But now, after years of crafting, they are one of my favourite subjects!
 
You can imagine how happy I was when I saw this month's image for Gerda Steiner's Monthly Challenge: Hedgehogs Smooches!
 
This is my card:
 
 
Aren't they super-sweet?
 
I chose papers from American Crafts and made a very simple card, with unusual colors for a love-themed Valentine card.
 
Hope you like it!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 


2 comments:

  1. Aww they are real cuties! Pretty papers and fab dimension!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cuddly hedgies and all those cute hearts! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete