Wednesday, February 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February.

 
February already... so I decided to make a very romantic card, with two adorable cats:
 
 
They are Cat Love from our super-sponsor Bugaboo Stamps turned into a Christmas couple by simply adding a mistletoe and a Christmas sentiment.
Aren't they sweet? I adore them!
 
Have you already started working on your cards for Christmas 2017? This is my 9th card! And it's only February 1st!
 
Can't wait to see what you create! And if you need a bit more inspiration, have a look at our challenge blog, you won't be disappointed!
 
 
(I don't list new Christmas cards now in my Etsy shop, but if you like it, I'll be pleased to list it for you to purchase). 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely design creation for our CHNC challenge extra for February x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK, this is adorable!! I love how you added the mistletoe; it's perfect!! And your papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete