Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
I've kept a card to show you today to celebrate Valentine's Day:
 
 
This adorable little pig is Piggy from Gerda Steiner Designs.
I received it as I took part in their January Challenge (but it's available in the shop in case you are interested).
I decided to make a small card with pinks and reds (background paper is from Doodlebug) and a big heart behind this cute little pig.
 
Hope you have a lovely day!
 
I'd like to entr the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge: Love is in the Air
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge # 4: Love is all Around
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 337: Wild About You (Love)

5 comments:

  1. Cute card.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun card :D I love that little pig!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute ! I love it ♥
    Thank you for joining the Come and Get it Challenge.
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just adorable!- I just love that little pig - Thankyou so much for playing along at crafty purple frog this month hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun card, a great image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete