Monday, May 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for May.

Welcome May and welcome to a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge!
 
Today I've a super-sweet card to show you using Snowman 002 Couple from Bugaboo Stamps :
 
 
I chose papers from Doodlebug and colored my snowmen with Copics.
Aren't they sweet?
 
Don't forget that Bugaboo is our sponsor so you may win some cute digis!
 
My teamies have made even more sweet cards so take a look here for more inspiration!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Cute image on a sweet Christmas card, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Monica, for your lovely inspirational design for CHNC challenge extra for May xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . this IS super sweet! Such an adorable image, fabulous papers and a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete