Friday, September 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September.

September already? Are you kidding?
I can't believe summer is over... no, I'm NOT ready!
 
But we have a new CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra starting today so let's talk about cards for Christmas!
 
This is mine for this month:
 
 
I chose Letter Giraffe from our super sponsor Bugaboo Stamps and decorated the neck with a holly stamp from Taylored Expressions.
Background paper is from First Edition and the frame is from... oops! I don't remember...
 
I love this cute giraffe popping out of the Polaroid frame!
 
My teamies have made more beautiful cards! Have a look here to see them!
And don't forget to start making cards, Christmas is not so far away!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! Awesome use of a non-Christmas image; he's so cute! And works perfectly for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete