Friday, September 15, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Inspiration.

Hello!
September 15 for us means one thing: school.
In my hometown today is the day when everything comes back to its routine even if my daughter is starting a new school and everything will be different.
 
Anyway, it's time for some fresh inspiration for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
 
This is my card:
 
 
As usual, I chose a super-sweet image from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.
It's called Bobblehead Elf and it seems it's not yet in the new shop as I'm writing this.
 
I chose papers from Doodlebug and some pearls and buttons. The little holly stamp and the sentiment are from MFT.
 
Have a look here on the blog to see the wonderful creations from our DT!


1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Love your fun papers and that fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete