Sunday, October 1, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October.

 
A couple of months and we'll be surrounded by decorations and Christmas songs... I LOVE Christmas but I'm not ready for winter yet...
 
Anyways, here's my card for this month:
 
 
I chose Shopping Girls digi stamp from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps with the idea to turn these girls into friends doing their Christmas shopping.
The background paper (from Toga) is a Christmas one but unfortunately the gingerbreads are all covered by either the image or the sentiment so it doesn't seem too Christmas-sy...
I loved the colors I chose so I decided to keep the paper and finish the card.
 
Have a look here on the blog to see the other cards made by the DT.
 
Can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. It does seem non-traditional, but it is adorable!!! and those friends do look like they are having fun Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete