Sunday, October 15, 2017

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October - Mid-Month Inspiration.

I'm sooo late today with my mid-month post for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra!
 
Anyways... here's my card:
 
 
I chose Snowman Set 2 from our super-sponsor Bugaboo Stamps, colored it with Copics and mounted it on papers from Echo Park and Cartabella.
 
I'm in love with this snowman, it's so sweet while hugging the little chick!
 
Have a look here to see all the other cards from the DT, you'll surely be inspired!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is soooo sweet!! Adorable image and those papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete